- Emergency Preparedness Grants: to help PACs acquire equipment for emergency preparedness
- Speaker Grants: currently up to $150 contribution towards hiring speakers for PAC events
- Foodsafe Grants: currently a $25 contribution each for up to 2 parents per PAC to get their Foodsafe certificates.
- Family of Schools Grants: currently up to $200 contribution toward a joint event within a family of schools
- BCCPAC memberships: North Van PAC will pay the annual membership fees for any of our PAC's, if you are enrolling for the year please state on your application to BCCPAC that North Van PAC will pay.
- BCCPAC Conference Attendance: North Van PAC has funding to pay for parent attendance at BCCPAC conferences.
We are currently revising our guidelines for managing these grants but don't want to force people to wait so if you are planning an event or have use for these funds please contact us.
contact Treasurer@NorthVanPac.org for more information.